- Advantages and benefits – depending on the country or state that the patient lives in, medical cannabis entitles them to a broad range of benefits. These benefits aren’t available to individuals who use recreational cannabis. Some of the benefits include higher quantity doses, legal access for minors with cancer and epilepsy, lower prices and taxes, and THC potency limits.
- CBD and THC Levels – the primary difference between medical cannabis and recreational cannabis is the CBD (cannabidiol) and THC (Tetrahydrocannabinol) levels. While CBD is a proven medical remedy for numerous conditions, THC is what causes the high we feel.
- Ease of access and availability – due to legal restrictions, possession of recreational cannabis can still have legal consequences in many and isn’t readily available. On the other hand, medicinal cannabis is readily available for those individuals who require it from medicinal purposes.
- Legal issues – there are legal aspects involved with both varieties. While medical cannabis is widely accepted for its medicinal benefits, recreational cannabis still faces a lot of legal challenges and restrictions.
- Quality – there is a significant difference between the quality of medical cannabis and recreational cannabis. While they both are grown in similar fashion, there are certain differences in the cultivation and production processes. These differences depend on whether the final product is for medicinal or recreational purposes.
- Shopping experiences – another key difference between medical cannabis and recreational cannabis is the way in which a person shops for the product. Patients must show there medical cannabis card and photo ID when shopping for the medical variety whereas stores that sell the recreational strains aren’t allowed to give medical advice.
- Variety of purpose – while recreational cannabis is used for personal satisfaction and social enjoyment, medical cannabis is used for its medicinal benefits as well. Since medicinal cannabis can be used by minors and the elderly, it’s more versatile.
Whether you smoke a medicinal or recreational strain, it’s important to use a high-quality smoking accessory when you do. We know that you have a personal preferences of beakers, pipes and bongs. We have a wide range of accessories to suit all your needs. For information about our products, e-mail your questions to Tank Glass at email@example.com.