It’s always fun to relax and hang out with friends. However, adding marijuana to the equation can make those gatherings even better. Of course, you can always just relax on the couch and enjoy a bowl or two, but why not have a little fun while all of you are high? If you need some ideas, here are some suggestions.
Fun Things to do Indoors when You’re High
Spending nights indoors may seem kind of tame, but that doesn’t mean it has to be boring. Here are some activities that are more laid back yet can be exciting and fun when you and your friends get high beforehand:
- Baking or cooking – what goes better with a great high than enjoying some of your favorite foods. The next time you fall prey to the munchies try baking or cooking with your friends.
- Board games – why not break out some of your old favorites like Life, Monopoly, or Scrabble. Board games are the perfect way to bring friends together when stoned.
- Card games – whether it’s Hearts, Poker, or Uno, card games are the perfect way to keep all of you engaged after getting high.
- Listen to some music – sometimes, when you just want to chill with your friends, why not listen to some of your favorite tunes and just “zone out.”
- Video games – from Grand Theft Auto to Mario Kart, just about any type of video game can be fun when you get high.
Fun Things to do Outdoors when You’re High
As long as you avoid doing anything dangerous, you and your friends can experience nature, go out on the town, or participate in some fun activities. Here are some fun things to do outdoors when you’re high:
- Go exploring – when you’re outdoors, there’s no limit to what you can do. Exploring without a plan can be a lot more fun, especially when you’re high.
- Go star-gazing – if you’re looking for a transcendental experience to enjoy, lay a blanket on the ground and go star-gazing for an hour or two.
- Head for the beach – whether you explore the shops or go swimming, the beach is always enjoyable, especially when you and your friends are high.
- Try a new restaurant – instead of going out for your favorite comfort foods, mix it up a little and try something new.
- Visit a museum – from art galleries to history museums, checking out new exhibits when you’re high can take that experience to the next level.
And if you are looking to buy a new pipe, beaker or bong, you would be delighted to see the wide range of smoking accessories available at our website. You can browse the range and buy the product online. For more information, e-mail your questions to Tank Glass at firstname.lastname@example.org