Two of the most popular cannabis smoking devices that are available on the market today are bongs and water pipes. It’s interesting to note that bongs made their first appearance in the ‘70s but were somewhat primitive compared to today’s bongs that are made out of high-end glass. Furthermore, they feature diffusers and percolators which help to filter the smoke and create cleaner, smoother hits. But have you given any thought to the type of water you use in your bong?
The Impact on Your Smoking Experience
Most likely, the majority of the smokers out there fill it up with tap water from your bathroom or kitchen sink. However, you need to understand how certain types of water as well as other liquids that you put in your bong can significantly affect the enjoyment and quality of your cannabis smoking experience. Case in point. The cleaner and purer the water is, the better your bong hits will be. Interestingly enough, there are now brands of “all-natural” water that are ideal for cannabis smoking out of a bong. Have you give that a try? Maybe your smoking experience will improve or you can try some different ones to see which suits your taste better.
5 Alternatives to using Water
While water is most commonly used in bongs and water pipes, several other alternatives will provide a unique yet enjoyable smoking experience. Consider trying any of these 5 alternatives:
- Cranberry juice – of all the bong water alternatives, cranberry juice stands out in the spotlight on center stage. As with citrus additives such as lemon or orange peel (see below), cranberry juice keeps your bong cleaner.
- Hot tea – if you want a surprisingly refreshing taste when smoking, hot tea with lemon, orange, or peach flavoring is amazing. Not only would this provide you with a uniquely new smoking experience, but it also offers a smoother feel. As a suggestion, lemon-infused green tea is a favorite of many smokers.
- Iced tea – using this instead of water will provide an exhilarating hit. You can add ice cubes for a cooler taste. Just don’t use sugar as this will make cleaning your bong extremely difficult.
- Lemon or orange peel in water – provides a unique smoking experience with a citrus kick. Plus, the citric acid helps keep your bong clean and the citrus flavoring is a favorite of many smokers.
- Wine – often considered as the best alternative to water, wine provides an amazing flavor to your smoke, especially since you have choices like reds, whites, or zinfandels. Wine with low alcohol content is preferred.
For additional information, call Tank Glass at (323) 364-7952 or send us your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.