- Height and weight – although this is a factor with most drugs, body size can have a marked influence on the cannabis high you experience. Gram for gram, a larger person will need to smoke more cannabis compare to smaller individuals. However, larger individuals shouldn’t automatically consume larger amounts to compensate for their size. However, if you find that your cannabis high is unusually stronger or weaker when compared to other individuals, this could be a factor.
- Metabolism – while metabolism is a factor that is often largely misunderstood, we do know that individuals with faster metabolisms process marijuana faster and may have stronger effects. On the other hand, those individuals with slower metabolisms may have difficulties getting as high due to a higher cannabis tolerance.
- Method of consumption – it’s no secret that different methods of consumption will yield different experiences or results. Bioavailability plays a significant role. For example, vaping offers greater bioavailability than smoking yet cannabis-infused foods offer relatively low bioavailability but is considered a more potent method. Whether you use a bong or a water pipe, you will have a different experience.
- Prior experiences – this can affect you in different ways. First, consider frequency of usage and your tolerance. For example, if you smoke throughout the day, your high is likely to be less dramatic compared to those who smoke less frequently. Second, think about your emotional response to getting high. Was your high largely enjoyable of did your experience any semi-traumatic events?
- Set and Setting – “Set” refers to your mindset and how you feel before getting high. The “Setting” refers to your smoking environment. Your state of mind prior to, during, and after smoking will directly determine whether you have an anxiety-ridden and unpleasant high or one that is more euphoric and relaxing.
Is it possible that an individual can’t get high? While there have been a few theories regarding this, they have yet to be proven. For high-quality accessories that will help improve your smoking experience, contact Tank Glass at email@example.com. Browse our large collection of bongs, beakers and water pipes online to select the best one for your smoking experience.