- So the questions arises – why do people add ice to their bong water? Whether you’re new to smoking from a bong or a seasoned veteran, adding ice to your bong is a great way to enhance your smoking experience. Here are the top 4 reasons why:
- Adding ice to your bong enables you to take larger rips – most smokers prefer a bigger rip that will keep them stoned for a few hours. By adding ice to your bong, you’ll be able to take cooler hits which in turn enable you to take larger ones.
- Adding ice to your bong enhances the flavor – in addition to filtering the smoke, you get added flavor by putting ice in your bong. Whether you’re achieving the maximum taste from your weed or you prefer to flavor it yourself, adding ice will enhance your smoking sessions.
- Adding ice to your bong filters the smoke – did you know there is an ice catcher in your bong. This feature enables you to fill the neck of the bong with ice so you get a cooler smoke. Basically, it’s a cooling filtration system that allows you to enjoy the benefits of a cleaner, filtered hit.
- Adding ice to your bong is like adding a splash guard – no matter how often you smoke, the splash back from bong water is not a taste that anyone desires or likes, especially when you’re not expecting it. This is one of the main reasons that people prefer other methods for smoking. Putting ice in a bong creates a splash guard when positioned above the water chamber.
The bottom line is that adding ice to your bong will make for a milder, smoother hit. Just put 4 to 6 ice cubes into the neck of your bong and let the ice catcher prevent them from dropping into the water below. While this isn’t a requirement of bong smoking, it sure helps. You’d be glad you tried it on our advice!
If you are looking for more information about the variety of bongs or enhancing your smoking experinece, call Tank Glass today at (323)-364-7952 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.