- First, bongs help you conserve your cannabis which in turn saves you money.
- Second, you now have more money and can afford higher-quality product.
- Finally, you consume less plant matter but get the same result.
Eating edibles or smoking cannabis in a dry-herb vaporizer is the healthiest ways to smoke. However, many consumers often have difficulties adapting to a thinner vapor. As a result, they often find themselves wanting more flavor and an immediate effect. On the other hand, waiting for an hour or more for an edible to kick in can act as a deterrent, even though the effects may last longer. Thus, everyone has their own way of getting a high.
Why is smoking through a Bong healthier for You?
Another reason that smoking cannabis out of a bong is healthier for you is because the smoke is filtered by the water in the base of it, unlike a joint or pipe that provides no filtration at all. A study conducted by a group of Harvard Schools of Public Health researchers in conjunction with the University of Texas found that smoking through a bong removes two toxic substances – acetaldehyde and acrolein. These substances negatively affect the immune system and the lung’s defense cells. This makes it a healthier smoking option as compared to rolling a joint.
4 Benefits of smoking Cannabis through a Bong
So why do so many smokers prefer a bong to a dry pipe or a joint? Simply stated, it’s all about the following benefits of smoking cannabis through a bong:
- For many individuals, the smoother hits you get when smoking through a bong is the biggest benefit of all.
- Second, it doesn’t take a lot of education to use a bong. While rolling a joint properly can be a challenging task, using a bong is relatively simple.
- Third, although more maintenance is required when using a bong (you can throw a joint away when you’re done with it), the maintenance is very easy.
- Finally, bongs are available in a broad range of colors, sizes, and costs.
If you are looking for glass pipes and bongs for a new smoking experience, it is time to look online. For additional information about our assortment of bongs, visit our website or contact us by clicking here.