- Alleviates joint pain – while exercise is good for the body, it can definitely take its toll on a person’s joints. CBD helps recover from joint pain, thereby allowing us to heal and regroup before competing again. Furthermore, CBD is the perfect, all-natural analgesic (pain reliever) alternative to prescribed medications.
- Improves bone health – there are other ways to improve bone health than just drinking milk. Research has also shown us that CBD may be instrumental in healing bone fractures and supporting overall bone density.
- Improves gastrointestinal health – in a recent study (2020), it was found that CBD helped to alleviate inflammation and pain. Furthermore, the study also revealed that it promoted improved gastrointestinal health. Some athletes suffer with GI stress and have found that CBD relieves the inability to absorb nutrients as well as alleviating nausea and vomiting.
- Reduces anxiety and stress – nothing is more nerve-wracking for an athlete than preparing for the big game. The anxiety can distract you and shift your focus, thereby preventing you from being adequately prepared for the event. CBD can not only help counteract the anxiety; it can also relieve stress.
- Reduces inflammation and pain – if there’s one thing you can say about athletes, no matter what sport they participate in, they know all there is to know about inflammation and pain. In a research study conducted in 2020 (see above), one of the primary findings revealed that CBD alleviated inflammation and pain.
- Relaxing and resting – many athletes suffer from the lack of sleep, which can make it extremely difficult when anxiety and stress are present. If you’re having trouble getting your body and mind to calm down so you can get a good night’s rest before a major competition the next day, CBD can enhance your sleep schedule.
If you’re an athlete, there’s no point in suffering with joint pain as well as restlessness and anxiety. Although you can prevent the toll it takes on your body, CBD could be the best way for your body to recover. You can try and see for yourself. For more information, contact Tank Glass today at (323)-364-7952. Browse our unique collection of beakers, pipes and bongs to help you get the most from your smoking experience.